Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center has been recognized as being in the top 100 in the nation for medical excellence in heart failure treatment and the top 100 in the nation for patient safety in joint replacement.
In addition, Memorial Hospital has been recognized as top 10 percent in the nation in seven other categories. These 2018 quality awards are from CareChex – an information service of Quantros, Inc. CareChex is an innovative medical quality rating system designed to assist hospitals and health systems in improving the quality of inpatient care and promoting excellence to consumers, payers, and employers.
The seven categories in which Memorial Hospital was ranked in the top 10% in the nation include:
- Medical Excellence in Orthopedic Care
- Medical Excellence in Pneumonia Care
- Patient Safety in Overall Hospital Care
- Patient Safety in Overall Surgical Care
- Patient Safety in Orthopedic Care
- Patient Safety in Major Orthopedic Surgery
- Patient Satisfaction in Overall Hospital Care
Memorial Hospital also ranked number one in the state for medical excellence in heart failure treatment.
For more information regarding the awards and access to provider quality ratings, please visit www.carechex.com.